Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Teknoparrot games - part 8001

Salut ViRuS-MaN62

Super! Ça marche. le jeu démarre correctmente.

T'es SUPER!!!

Merci bcp

mais de rien du moment que tu arrive a jouer c est tout bon

Salut ViRuS-MaN62

info

le nouveau lien Mobile Suit Gundam ne marche pas. Nos amène dans une page da FREE BOX.

demande

Sur le jeu primeval hunt semble le meme probleme de fichier manquant. Il commence la lecture des fichiers sur teknoparrot, message qui tout est bon, mais quand lejeu vas se lancer effectivement, ça revient a la librerie TK.

Peut-être manque chose....pour se lancer a 100%.

Merci encore

Ricardo

Mobile Suit Gundam n est pas encore dispo , il arrive , donc j'ai pris un peu un peu de devant en faisant deja ma page desoler de ca mais faut attendre , j ai eu une version mais incomplete

@ricbalbi j'ai mis une version de mobile gundam a toi de tester et de me dire quoi

If I see another post here in FRENCH I will delete this topic!

Salut ViRuS-MaN62

Merci de ce retour sur Mobile Gundam, parcontre les liens ne marchent pas pour moi. tous les 3. Les pages s'ouvrent tout blanc. aucun des 3 liens il est possible de faire le download.

Je en profite pour primeval hunt aussi existe un autre fichier pour tester car ce qui est dans ton lien ne marche pas no plus.

Salut ViRuS-MaN62

Merci de ce retour sur Mobile Gundam, parcontre les liens ne marchent pas pour moi. tous les 3. Les pages s'ouvrent tout blanc. aucun des 3 liens il est possible de faire le download.

Je en profite pour primeval hunt aussi existe un autre fichier pour tester car ce qui est dans ton lien ne marche pas no plus.

Virus-Man62

Sur Primeval, j'ai trouvé ce commentaire sur l'explication du fichier lanceur + un fix a ajouter. peut-être ce le soucis.

"Main.exe runs the game also don't forget the shader fix file on teknoparrot discord for AMD and Nivida GPUs they released it today for people who still have a white screen on boot"

If I see another post here in FRENCH I will delete this topic!

That is your last warning, no french posts please!

• Add to Phrasebook

• No word lists for English → English...

• Create a new word list...
  • Copy

Hello ViRuS-Man62

1- The links in your site for Mobile Suit Gundam teknoparrot doesn't work. I Think the link is broken.

I have tryed the 3 links, but it was the same.

2 - For Primeval hunt, I think there's a file missing, maybe a fix , because a saw une information about that in youtube but i don't know what is the good file to put in the primeval hunt folder.

Please, can you help us?

Thanks

Ricado

Please find attached the  News from Teknoparot Patreon updates

1676372700953.jpg636K45 views
1676372700947.jpg315.7K38 views

for mobil suit it s already in my site , for blade stranger i think it s a release in the all net game

for mobil suit it s already in my site , for blade stranger i think it s a release in the all net game

Yes ViRuS-MaN62, but the link for mobil suit is broken. Doesn't work . I think there's a problem with the link

Try again for gundam i just put the game now 

Thanks ViRuS-MaN62

Now the link works but the  game doesn't start. I think you're right, there's the missing files.

Thank you Ricardo

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

the game Initial D version 2 doesn't work . The game doesn't starts.

I understood that the game needs a fx files.

See in the attached pictures with the Patreon's instruction

I put a ready to play in my site but you need to read the readme.pdf for configure Teknoparrot

Mobile Suit Gundam isn't available yet, it's coming, so I took a bit of a step forward by already doing my page, sorry about that but you have to wait, I got a version but it's incomplete

Thank you ViRuS-MaN

Do you mean there will be another version of Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield released in the future?  By the way, the website is great!  

i put 4 games patreon for Teknoparrot ,i putMobile Suit Gundam - Bonds of the Battlefield , Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition , Mario Kart - Arcade GP DX v1.18 and Virtua Fighter 5 final showdown REV B for info ^^

i put 4 games patreon for Teknoparrot ,i putMobile Suit Gundam - Bonds of the Battlefield , Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition , Mario Kart - Arcade GP DX v1.18 and Virtua Fighter 5 final showdown REV B for info ^^

Tested on Gundam, it works perfectly this time.  Thank you!

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

Gundam not works for me. the dont start. I don't know why don't works...???

Daytona New version - perfect

Mario Kart - perfect

Virtua Fighter 5 showdown REV B - perfect

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

With the new files Mobile Suit Gundam works perfect

Thanks

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

With the new files Mobile Suit Gundam works perfect

Thanks

@ricbalbi i update many game patreon in my site because a people give me a patreon key for try all game patreon ^^

Hello @ViRuS-MaN62,

Good news!!!

I have problem with PRIMEVAL HUNT and The House of dead EX - file .bin and i don't know what to do. Can you help me please?

The target terror gold my problem concern the crosshair. Is not visible but is enable in teknoparrot game settings. I don't know what to do to have the crosshairs visible.

The Infinity Blade the problem are in the commands. Dont works the commands put on teknoparrot controller setup. 

exemple: coin 5, start 1, and optical mouse with left button

Thank you so much ViRuS-MaN62 for the help

Good Morning @ViRuS-MaN62

Another question:

The game  SEGA WORLD DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP , is not in your site? 

Another question:

The game  SEGA WORLD DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP , is not in your site? 

go to allnet game ^^

@ViRuS-Man62

For Sega World Drive, the game don't start. As you can see in the picture attached, 

Network test ==> Aime check

And the game dont start.

What is the solution for that?

@ViRuS-Man62

For Sega World Drive, the game don't start. As you can see in the picture attached, 

Network test ==> Aime check

And the game dont start.

What is the solution for that?

i think it s because the site of teknoparrot no work , need to wait

@Thanks VirUs-Man62

About my last request concern:

PRIMEVAL HUNT and The House of dead EX - are in .bin flies,  and i don't know what to do.

Can you help me please?

The target terror gold 

problem with the crosshair.  the crosshair Is not visible.  but is enable in teknoparrot game settings.

I don't know what to do to have the crosshairs visible.

The Infinity Blade 

problem with the commands to use mousepad etc.

Dont works the commands put on teknoparrot controller setup. 

PRIMEVAL HUNT and The House of dead EX - are in .bin flies,  and i don't know what to do.

Can you help me please?

The target terror gold 

problem with the crosshair.  the crosshair Is not visible.  but is enable in teknoparrot game settings.

I don't know what to do to have the crosshairs visible.

The Infinity Blade 

problem with the commands to use mousepad etc.

Dont works the commands put on teknoparrot controller setup. 

for raget terror gold i have that in the folder:

https://zupimages.net/up/23/12/t9k0.png

https://zupimages.net/up/23/12/ujdt.png

for infinity blade i try only one time and work for me but i already remove this game of the my computer for the other game i give you the archive ready to play

House of the Dead 4 Special = https://uptobox.com/ej5v9opz38ea

primevil hunter = https://uptobox.com/pkxztbyoyfj0

and my target terror gold

Target Terror Gold = https://uptobox.com/edzpd10kojoj

Good game for you ^^

Hello @ViRuS-MaN62

Infinity Blade works with the new files and fix (very good the instructions read me)

For the Primeval Hunt and Target Gold, message with the key codes problem.

I wait for the patreon's solutions i think

Thanks

@ViRuS-MaN62

About the game House of Dead, the problem is with the new game THE HOUSE OF DEAD EX.

The game is with the .bin files and i dont know what to do.

Can you help me to put the link game with the normal files?

Thanks a lot

Ricardo

@ViRuS-MaN62

About the game House of Dead, the problem is with the new game THE HOUSE OF DEAD EX.

The game is with the .bin files and i dont know what to do.

Can you help me to put the link game with the normal files?

Thanks a lot

Ricardo

sorry i thinking it s house of dead special but for The House of The Dead EX the link it s = https://uptobox.com/09fimt6n0xgk

you are lucky because now i have a patreon account ^^ and it s easy for try the game

Hello @ViRuS-MaN62

Infinity Blade works with the new files and fix (very good the instructions read me)

For the Primeval Hunt and Target Gold, message with the key codes problem.

I wait for the patreon's solutions i think

Thanks

i think because the site are off need to wait for the site are online for plays the game

Hello @ViRuS-MaN,

Thank you so much.

I will to wait for the online system back to try thiese patreon games .

It's a very good news for us to have you as a patreon! :)

yes it s good for me for try the game before to pu in my site ^^

I'd downloaded boths version of gundam bonds of the battlefield from your site. But all said "invalid serial number". cry

I'd downloaded boths version of gundam bonds of the battlefield from your site. But all said "invalid serial number". cry

https://www.patreon.com/Teknogods/posts

waiting for new key.

Hello @ViRuS-MaN62

I still have problems with Primeval Hunt, The house of Dead EX, Sega World Drivers

• Primeval and The house of dead don't starts.
  • Sega World Drivers block in the AIME check

I already received the new key from Patreon and the online system is already back.

Can you help me?

thanks 

Ricardo

for me primeval hunt and the house of dead ex work well for sega world driver i dont try , i try later , i add Sega DiRt showdown with the driver for the sound

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

Thanks for your answer.

I think there's a problem from my side because this game doesn't works in my computer with teknoparrot (primeval, The house of dead EX, etc)

But the showdown is perfect! works very well.

Thank you

I know that we have another new game since this morning - Maximum Heat 3D

Hello ViRuS-MaN62

Thanks for your answer.

I think there's a problem from my side because this game doesn't works in my computer with teknoparrot (primeval, The house of dead EX, etc)

But the showdown is perfect! works very well.

Thank you

I know that we have another new game since this morning - Maximum Heat 3D

already in my site and i just ad also Rockin Bowl-O-Rama 2.2.1 ^^ primeval and house od dead ex you already have in file not in .bin now

I think there's a mistake.

The game Primeval Hunt is still in .bin file in your link. (https://uptobox.com/c1f9saw2pp0x)

The link of the game The house of dead EX is  with the game file  Action DEKA. (https://uptobox.com/2nf68wnkvw84)

prim evil : https://uptobox.com/zq1bi1k5gc6i

house of dead ex : https://uptobox.com/igx7pt93gcri

Hello @ViRuS-MaN62,

There's a new game added in the last update.

Music Gun Gun 2.

Do you have this game already put in your site?

Thank you

Hello @ViRuS-Man62

More 3 games aailable since this morning

Gaia 4

Museum 1 and 2

Hello @ViRuS-Man62

More 3 games aailable since this morning

Gaia 4

Museum 1 and 2

I had to reformat my computer and reinstall all, but here they are available

Any chance you could upload Aliens Armageddon to your site if possible when your free please ? :D

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf