Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

MAME 0.229 ROMs sooner (arcade + mess)

I will update the following folder for the updates  (from official 0.228 to the next official release 0.229):

https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/update-packs/mame-0229/

mirror: https://mega.nz/folder/DIsGVI6D#Q6BdVjn0S0MOyxbmd-wEoA

Don't search/post here stuff that is already added to 0.228 or earlier!

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

I'm missing these 2 &can't find

Drift Out (Europe, Camel Try hardware) [folder: driftoutct - parent: driftout - size: 3mb]

Olympus (Z Games, version 10) [folder: olymp - size: 1mb]

Many Thanks for the help

Any chance of getting the rar'd ones thrown up on the Mega site too?

That'd be a lot easier to grab with a VPN in 1 shot... I can throw it on the newsgroups

with some recovery files once I get it completed if needed too...

I grabbed it from Mega using MEGA Link Downloader and had to wait 6 hours to resume the download, so that was easy.

The CHD is split in less than 100 rars on the BDA so you won't exceed the daily quota with a free account and the BDA's speed is fast.

Mame 0.229 won't be released for another 26 days so there's plenty of time to grab the CHD/rars.

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

I'm missing these 2 &can't find

Drift Out (Europe, Camel Try hardware) [folder: driftoutct - parent: driftout - size: 3mb]

Olympus (Z Games, version 10) [folder: olymp - size: 1mb]

Many Thanks for the help

The same as yours and i miss a nother.

Power Up Baseball (prototype) [folder: pubball - size: 19mb]

Is it really so hard to wait for the roms to appear in the update folder?
They will be uploaded there when they're available.

You can request missing roms once the official Mame v0.229 is released.

Is it really so hard to wait for the roms to appear in the update folder?
They will be uploaded there when they're available.

You can request missing roms once the official Mame v0.229 is released.

Stay calm and be nice.

sorry uploaded it only to MEGA and not BDA ;-)  and yes be nice together :-)

Stay calm and be patient.

Thank you for uploading the 2 roms i needed

So roms can no longer be downloaded? It keeps saying "Virus Scan Failed".

What are your downloading?  That message sounds like your virus scanner doesn't like what you downloaded.  Most likely a false positive.  What anti-virus program are you using?  You'll need to go into the settings and add the file as an exception, otherwise your anti-virus program will continue to block the file(s).

Use Malwarebytes and Windows build in version. Problem solved. Both is free.

Now I've got another problem. Everytime I type in the password, and I'm making sure it's correct, it's refusing to download the rom I want. It just keeps popping up the sign-in window.

Never mind, I figured it out.

I miss this one.

fix_Arcade.dat519B7 downloads

Why are you search here for a rom that is in MAME 0.228?

<game name="blitz11" cloneof="blitz" romof="blitz">

<description>NFL Blitz (boot ROM 1.1)</description>

<year>1997</year>

<manufacturer>Midway Games</manufacturer>

<rom name="sound102.u95" merge="sound102.u95" size="32768" crc="bec7d3ae" sha1="db80aa4a645804a4574b07b9f34dec6b6b64190d"/>

<rom name="blitz1_1.u32" size="524288" crc="8163ce02" sha1="89b432d8879052f6c5534ee49599f667f50a010f"/>

</game>

@Chiquita: I have edited your post, there is no need for that.

Thanks Mucci, crlmamepro just shows blitz instead of blitz11, that's why we had all this confusion. I didn´t open the dat before in the wordpad. Next time i will check and download before i ask. laughing Bad Clrmamepro! 

Well i got a nother arcade git. undecided

mspactwin

sf2mkot - moon-2.c132.u29

Already check everything here and even online. 

Just release when is necessary. wink

and yes do not complain about the replaced CHD ......its not my fault :-)
https://github.com/mamedev/mame/commit/d0fd9649e40f902843e9a731b2ed38420a91e542

New dumped gamesfamily_1.1.chd is online.

and yes do not complain about the replaced CHD ......its not my fault :-)

That is part of mame devs and we know how to get it on PD without convert. 

cant wait for mspactwin,thanks.

yes some stuff is coming .....preparing them now

mspactwin still missing some files inside the rom file? i compilated mame to the latest and still complains for files missing 3__2516.5f NOT FOUND (tried in mspactwin)

mb7051.8h NOT FOUND (tried in mspactwin)

mb7052.1k NOT FOUND (tried in mspactwin)

82s129.3k NOT FOUND (tried in mspactwin)

Fatal error: Required files are missing, the machine cannot be run.

keep in mind that in this "update" folder are only added roms (Not complete roms). They probably need to be rebuilded with a rommanager ...

i actually just placed the mspactwin in the full roms folder, guess ill have to wait for a dat file to rebuild my roms... Thanks guys for the awsome work

and btw "freeze" period has started, soon the offical release

Hi,

I need this few roms, thanks... cool

Photo Play 2001 (Spanish) [folder: photoply2k1sp - size: 528kb]
missing set: Photo Play 2001 (Spanish)

Pop'n Music Mickey Tunes! [folder: popnmt2 - parent: popnmt - size: 1mb]
missing set: Pop'n Music Mickey Tunes!

Silverball (6.32) [folder: slvrball632 - parent: slvrball806 - size: 5mb]
missing set: Silverball (6.32)

Silverball (7.20) [folder: slvrball720 - parent: slvrball806 - size: 5mb]
missing set: Silverball (7.20)

Silverball Bulova (4.09, set 1) [folder: slvrballbu409 - parent: slvrball806 - size: 5mb]
missing set: Silverball Bulova (4.09, set 1)

Silverball Bulova (4.09, set 2) [folder: slvrballbu409b - parent: slvrball806 - size: 5mb]
missing set: Silverball Bulova (4.09, set 2)

I am getting a message that says, gnw_egg.svg - incorrect length, please help. Thank you.

i actually just placed the mspactwin in the full roms folder, guess ill have to wait for a dat file to rebuild my roms... Thanks guys for the awsome work

here's the working mspactwin rom:

mspactwin.7z17K66 downloads

I am getting a message that says, gnw_egg.svg - incorrect length, please help. Thank you.

I figured out why. It was my botch. Turns out I had two versions of the same file in my ROMs folder. The new one that was done with this version, and an old file. Deleting the old file, and poof, it worked again. Sometimes the little things, I swear, but yeah, all good to go now.

Hey Mucci, are you going to ask the MAME team to help fix Alpine Surfer?

Hi everyone, thanks for ms pac man twin, appreciate it. Does anyone have working: 1) Mattel Hockey 2) Mattel Soccer LED games. loved those as a kid.

Those 2 Mattel games are new in Mame 0.229 and can be found in the Mega folder above and in the BDA as mhockey and msoccer.

If you want to discuss those games further, please create a new forum thread.

Those 2 Mattel games are new in Mame 0.229 and can be found in the Mega folder above and in the BDA as mhockey and msoccer.

If you want to discuss those games further, please create a new forum thread.

As I already said, does anyone have 'working' ROMS.

Thats why I asked.

*UPDATE : Turns out that since basketball works, just copy:

mm5799_common1_output.pla

into both of them, and then they will work properly.

Both romsets in the BDA contain that pla rom, so they are working romsets.

hot night rom missing not work  check it please

he skiected system are missing or ir system. 10_i-scr24m_10.ue16b - not found 5j-scr1_4m_5.ue16a - not found 9 i-scr44m_9.ue15b not found 4 i-scr34m_4.ue15a not found 8 i-scro_4m_8.ue14b - not found 3 i-scr5 4m_3.ue14a - not found 13 obj1_4m_ 13.u5 not found 1_music1_4m 1.ub6 not found 2_music2 4m_ 2.uc6- not found Press any key to continue. Return to Previous Menu Romset: hotn   

These are update romsets to update your set between Mame versions.

Check the BDA (DOWNLOADS) for the full romset.

i didnt found

just joined group total noob questions.  Click on the https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/mame-0229/

do i have to navigate to the parent directory then mame0229 full and

1. download each game separately??  is there a zip file will all them somewhere or am i doing something wrong when downloading?

2. Do i need to grab the CHD folder as well

3. The mega link doesn't have near this information which why i signed in and went to the link mentioned above.

https://www.retroroms.info/forum/topic/Downloads.htm

https://www.retroroms.info/forum/topic/BDA-folder-structure.htm

Thanks for the reply I guess I didn’t ask my question correctly. I familiar with the download limit totally understand as I play to contribute to the group with a premium purchase for access. What I was  wanting clarity on is there a select all or a link to download all the games? When I click into the mame0229 full/ they are all individually posted and have to click on them one by one. Even with a premium no limit access this is going to be extremely time consuming to gather all thats available. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong and missing an easier way to download the full set besides clicking on each individual listing. Thanks in advance for you reply 

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf