Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Roms Manquantes Mameui64 0.263

Hello everyone =),

Is there anyone nice who can help me with my missing ROMs, 6 in total?

For some I have the roms but it indicates missing (pc8801mk2f and pc8801mk2r) and for the others it is impossible to find them on this site:

On Mameui64 0.263

-The CX5F1 is indicated missing I can't find it on the site, I have the updated parent version CX5F (which works):

-The MTCHXL6K04 is indicated missing I can't find it on the site, I do have the parent CHD version MTCHXL (which works) updated:

-The PC8801MK2FR and PC8801MK2R are indicated missing even though I have the updates on them:

-The SC203 is indicated missing I cannot find it on the site, I have the parent version R2014 CLASSI C (which works) updated:

- -The CANONV10 is indicated missing I cannot find it on the site but found it on another site, I have the parent version V-20 (MSX1, Japan) (which works) updated:

Thanks in advance for help =)

William

english is the board language

Sorry

Hello everyone =),

Is there anyone nice who can help me with my missing ROMs, 6 in total?

For some I have the roms but it indicates missing (pc8801mk2f and pc8801mk2r) and for the others it is impossible to find them on this site:

On Mameui64 0.263

-The CX5F1 is indicated missing I can't find it on the site, I have the updated parent version CX5F (which works):

-The MTCHXL6K04 is indicated missing I can't find it on the site, I do have the parent CHD version MTCHXL (which works) updated:

-The PC8801MK2FR and PC8801MK2R are indicated missing even though I have the updates on them:

-The SC203 is indicated missing I cannot find it on the site, I have the parent version R2014 CLASSI C (which works) updated:

- -The CANONV10 is indicated missing I cannot find it on the site but found it on another site, I have the parent version V-20 (MSX1, Japan) (which works) updated:

Thanks in advance for help =)

William

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf