Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

MAME 0.247 SL/CHD sooner requests

As usual because RR does not provide SL

Use his thread for added SL/CHD stuff (from official 0.246 to the next official release 0.247)

Don't search/post here stuff that is already added to 0.246 or earlier!

https://mega.nz/folder/XRVH1KzY#JKoL1LjcChC_wcEorLkZtg

added 37 CHDs (326GB) for now only available in the MEGA link ....

ld like to thank you MUCCI for making these available no easy task very gratefull

ld like to thank you MUCCI for making these available no easy task very gratefull

We all owe Mucci a big thanks.

Thank you very much!

Can someone point me in the direction for the PlayDia chd files?  I don't see them on the Mega link nor on the download page.

Thanks!

Jim

Which CHDs? Playdia isn't emulated in Mame.

When I get the SL datfiles from Progetto's Snaps (https://www.progettosnaps.net/dats/MAME/#bottom), it lists PlayDia as one of the SL's.  Am i doing something wrong?

When I pullup the datfile from progetto (https://www.progettosnaps.net/dats/MAME/#bottom), it has PlayDia as one of the dat files, so I assumed it was part of MAME.  Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry for the multiple posts.  Not sure what happened.

Those CHDs aren't officially in Mame, but I found them on https://archive.org/download/playdia.7z_201802.

There isn't any Playdia emulator, though.

Those worked perfectly.  Thank you very much!

Enjoy your weekend!

Jim

Will CHD files be posted on RR aswell? They're too big to dl from MEGA without a premium account...

I had no problem downloading them with a free account.

I had no problem downloading them with a free account.

MEGA free has a 5GB limitation, how did you do?

The download limit is 5GB per 6 hours, but sometimes there's a higher limit, depending on traffic.

I used Megasync to get the CHDs so the downloads resume.

You can always get a 1 month subscription for less than 5 euros if you don't want to wait between downloads.

The download limit is 5GB per 6 hours, but sometimes there's a higher limit, depending on traffic.

I used Megasync to get the CHDs so the downloads resume.

You can always get a 1 month subscription for less than 5 euros if you don't want to wait between downloads.

I was using JDownloader, going to try Megasync. Thank you!

I´m missing this ROM: gtrfrksea

Thanks in advance!

There isn't a romset called gtrfrksea.

The CHD of gtrfrksea is the same as the one in gtrfrksaa.

Are there valid samples of "em_reel_Start" & "em_reel_stop" to pass check on clrmame pro?

I can't find and the ones in fruitsamples on progretto site doesn't seem to pass and get skipped

Are there valid samples of "em_reel_Start" & "em_reel_stop" to pass check on clrmame pro?

I can't find and the ones in fruitsamples on Progetto-SNAPs site doesn't seem to pass and get skipped

Very strange! But what do you use for verification? ClrMAME?

It works great for me...

Thank you! With your information I could fix my Audit-Run on MAMEUI.exe v0.247.

MAMEUI reports a missing .CHD-File as Missing ROMSet. This is always confusing for me.

When I audit my roms with CLRMamePro after updating MameUI to version 0.247 all files with .svg seem to be unacceptable. I've updated ClrMamePro to the latest version, but still get this problem. I've tried using the download link from this mega thread and also the download section on the Retro Roms website. Here are a couple examples. Does anyone have any ideas?

Alien Attack [folder: alnattck - size: 555kb]
missing rom: alnattck.svg [size: 564266] [CRC32: 386bf327] [SHA1: d8931a9e4faa31de292a57dfae0834da8dd8fc15]

Alien Chase [folder: alnchase - size: 565kb]
missing rom: alnchase.svg [size: 576555] [CRC32: b2c1734b] [SHA1: 087e2fd66e978f9b3b10401dd0935b4b28a7823f]

Problem resolved thanks

I can't find and the ones in fruitsamples on Progetto-SNAPs site doesn't seem to pass and get skipped

Very strange! But what do you use for verification? ClrMAME?

It works great for me...

Little late because I totally forgot about this until v0.248 hit. I use clrmame pro to scan/rebuild and I use the official mame .exe release as the dat. Attached fix dat, although it includes samples missing when building 0.247, it appears I have some additional samples now missing with 0.248

fix_MAME Roms.dat44.5K2 downloads

Thank you! With your information I could fix my Audit-Run on MAMEUI.exe v0.247.

MAMEUI reports a missing .CHD-File as Missing ROMSet. This is always confusing for me.

How you fix this kind of issues in mameui;

I have an interesting issue.  I got all the CHD's for .247 but when clrmamepro goes through and checks them, it says their CRC check doesn't match.  Is there something special about this release that's different than the previous ones?  This is the first time I've ran into this issue.

Thanks in advance

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf