here it one

kovytzyce.zip11.5M56 downloads

found one more

tk2jdr.zip425.3K40 downloads

last one

kf2k2pls2017.zip2.3M61 downloads

Thank you.

Thanks laughing

I converted the "gamelist_cn.xml" from chineese to english.
For all who want complete english gamelist without this (Cyrillic Symbols).

Copy the attached file in your "lang" directory of FBA Shuffle v2.4.0 and select it
under the topmenu: "Misc/Select gamelist".

Cheers

gamelist_en.xml811.9K29 downloads

Thanks. Did you make a script to insert the <source> text inside the <translation> tags?

Because all you need to do is delete all the lines that contain the <translation> tag to get the list in English.
That can be easily done in Notepad++: Mark all <translation> tags (also choose bookmark line) and then delete all bookmarked lines.

Attached is the list for FBA Shuffle 2019/01/03 that I created this way.

gamelist_en.xml485.3K12 downloads

Thanks. That is so easy mate. LOL

I used Notepad++ but changed it with GREP to fill the translation tag. Didnt test that is needed or not.
But, nice. I must wondering about that the programmer of that Emulator didnt include a english game list.

But, in real XML Structure you must convert the (') Symbol in (&apos;) Some XML Structure Editors dont like that.

once again the power of Notepad++

really is a very powerful tool with a stupid name.

I run at least a dozen find and replace operations on all .dat and .xml files even before using sabretools (probably the most versatile DAT manipulation tool out there)

I run at least a dozen find and replace operations on all .dat and .xml files even before using sabretools (probably the most versatile DAT manipulation tool out there)

Yes, the Power of Notepad++. Write your right search and replace with grep, note it and then create a Macro. Save that Macro.
But Remember, Notepad++ saves the Macro only after quit.

I work on a Macro for convert those Mame XML DAT files which are verry big. Some informations in that are dont needed for Rom checking Tools. So you can minimize these 250MB+ xml files to nearly 50-60MB, and filtering/checking are quick.

crc = 0x, md5 = 0x, sha1 = 0x (common replacements from really old dats)

from Pim-Pam-Pum is a common one to remove since TDC 7 I believe,

rom name="EC.SAM" size="5561" crc="456e0aaf"

ISPEED0.01E with a few buddys of the same.

these occasionally

<clrmamepro forcepacking="unzip" />

<clrmamepro forcepacking="unzip"/>

<romvault forcepacking="unzip" dir="nogame"/>

<clrmamepro forcezipping="unzip"/>

forcezipping unzip

forcepacking unzip

forcezipping no

Yes the first 2 zippy things are different. I could go on but I wont...

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf