Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

CPS-2 EMU for PSP - NJEMU v2.3.5

Hey mates,

need 3 roms for 1 game for the unofficial build of NJEMU CPS-2 v2.3.5 to complete the hole set.

And agin I have sometimes problems to find the right ones of these chineese versions of roms.

I didn`t find a DAT file for this emulator online, so I maked one of the unofficial version from 2016.
Same as I did for the MVS neogeo Emulator.

My fixDAT is attached, Please help, if you can.

After the Set is complete I will post here my created DAT file for all who want this to find out the
right roms for this Emulator. After this complete Set the CPS-1 will come and soon the NGCDZ
Neogeo CD Emulator for the PSP. I converted many of the Neogeo CDs for the Emulator so that
will work. And then my friends I will upload this complete nice piece for all who want this.

So make me happy and I will make you happy.

Cheers laughing

No one can help to finish this?

Your missing....

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rkzrsp

Bye

Thank you Claudio, now this one is also completed.

As I promised here is my final created DAT files for PSP-NJEMU CPS-2 v2.3.5 unofficial build.
For all those that want to collect from their own rom archives the needed roms for the Emulator.

It is 3 DAT files:

- one for files thats are in cache folder and are not zipped,
- one for files thats are also in cache folder and are zipped,
- one for the roms thats are also zipped.
  The Roms DAT file is complete with Gamenames, has parents or not like the CPS-1 version.

I have no found a correct solution to populate this 3 in one DAT file because
RomVault and CLRmamePro maybe also cant do that.

I consult Gordon J. (Programmer of RomVault) about this and he work for the next Release
to include the mixed folder Structure there files can be zipped or not.Cheers.

Put each DAT in a seperate folder!

Folder Structure:

romvaultstructure

Cheers

Nice work!

good point about putting each DAT in a separate folder. always a good idea in RomVault to prevent merge conflicts. an easy way to folderize multiple files in one directory is with the command prompt command:  

for %f in (*) do @(md "%~nf"&move "%f" "%~nf")>nul 2>&1

CW

@cannonwillow: Thanks, hope it is usefull. cool

Cheers

Hey all,

for those who are interested and have not had the time to complete it, here it is the complete Set.

PSP NJEMU CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Set Emu and Roms)
PSP NJEMU CPS1 & CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Sets Emu and Roms)

PM me for PW.
Have Fun, Cheers and Merry Christmas

Hi Shanigma, I would like to request access to your links below, it is no longer working. Any chance to share again? Thank you very much Draglee PSP NJEMU CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Set Emu and Roms) PSP NJEMU CPS1 & CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Sets Emu and Roms)

Hi Shanigma, I would like to request access to your links below, it is no longer working. Any chance to share again? Thank you very much Draglee PSP NJEMU CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Set Emu and Roms) PSP NJEMU CPS1 & CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Sets Emu and Roms)

Hi draglee77,

sorry was a little busy last year so I didn't fill my holes in my collections.
After that I will upload your wish again.
Be patient.

Cheers ;)

Hey all,

for those who are interested and have not had the time to complete it, here it is the complete Set.
I reuploaded it again because of 30'th days retention time.

PSP NJEMU CPS1 & CPS2 v2.35 (Complete Sets Emu and Roms) - 1.75 GB

PM me for PW.

Have Fun, Cheers and Happy New Year 2021

Thanks! I don´t have this.

Massive thanks for your work, Shanigma! I think this is the only site that completes the ROM set for NJEMU 2.3.5. I can't find it elsewhere.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf