Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

CPS-1 EMU for PSP - NJEMU v2.3.5

Hello guys,

now the CPS-1 version is nearly complete. Need only 1 rom for 1 Game (AND AGAIN A CHINEESE ROM HACK).
I dont know why these chineese versions are so rare to find?!?

My fixDAT is included. I made it from the rominfo.cps1 of the unofficial version 2.3.5 (2016).

Then complete I upload this DAT file here for who is interested in like that CPS2, MVS before.

Please mates I have many written for this DAT file it will be perfect then it is complete.
You can scrape your roms for to build a romset for Playstation Portable.

The DAT file has again nearly all Rom Version names and Parent or not information included.
Only 5 Names I didnt found in www.

Thanks a lot who helps me and peace for you all

Cheers

No one can help to finish this?

Sorry for the delay.....

Try here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nf0z1n

Bye

YIPPIEIEIEIE, Thank you very much Claudio.
Finally this one is also complete.

I am so happy. laughing

Cheers

As I promised here is my final created DAT file for PSP-NJEMU CPS-1 v2.3.5 unofficial build.
For all those that want to collect from their own rom archives the needed roms for the Emulator.

Cheers

Hey all,

for those who are interested and have not had the time to complete it, here it is the complete Set.

PSP NJEMU CPS1 v2.3.5 (Complete Set Emu and Roms)
PSP NJEMU CPS1 & CPS2 v2.3.5 (Complete Sets Emu and Roms)

PM me for PW.
Have Fun, Cheers and Merry Christmas

thank great work

Question: with all these CPS1 and CPS2 ROMS, which emulator that can be best used for them in PC Windows? I am thinking of FB Alpha, but which version of FBA works the best for these ROMs?

Question: with all these CPS1 and CPS2 ROMS, which emulator that can be best used for them in PC Windows? I am thinking of FB Alpha, but which version of FBA works the best for these ROMs?

NEOGEO/CPS1 and CPS2 emulator for PC

You can use: FBA, MAME and WinKawaks 1.65

For my Opinion WinKawaks is the best emulator for SNK's arcade.

• It is Open source (ok, MAME and FBA does it to)
  • You can use shaders, modify frames, scanlines, modify timing and take screenshots (ok, MAME and FBA does it to)
  • You can also play Capcom 1 (CPS1), Capcom 2 (CPS2) games to (ok, MAME and FBA does it to)
  • Netplay support (ok, MAME 32 Plus does it to)
  • Jopystick compatibility (ok, MAME and FBA does it to)
  • FPS, play your favorite game without lags
  • It is 100% portable and works from one directory
  • Jukebox support: numpad + and -, you can hear all the game's music and can record it to
  • You have Save states
  • Performant also for weak PC's

My recommendation is: check it out yourself.

Added: The Roms DAT-Files for WinKawaks 1.65

Cheers ;)

Homepage of WinKawaks

Winkawaks is closed source.

FBA is dead, use FB Neo.

hi shanigma,,anymore of the CPS2,CPS1,MVS and NEO 2.3.5 collection? all links are dead...thank you

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf