Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

32 bit Mame and other distributions executables

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.219 32bit avaliable (Compatibles with Xp). Download from this GDrive folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eiNztWEpk0C7CiiZXz0SMDM_eJOmb0FO?usp=sharing

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thanks for your 32bit builds for XP -> I hope it helps others :-)

At the time of writging these versions are there on the GOOGLE Drive:

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAMEUI 0.220 32bit

and MAME 0.219 32bit

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.226 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

PD: I will put the new releases in the same post. Mucci please delete the other post if possible :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.227 32bit avaliable (Xp not compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Compiling with my old GCC gives an error so I can't generate the Xp compatible binaries anymore. If someone can do that, share it :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

These 0.227 binaries require at least Windows 7.

Emu France has an arcade-only build that works on XP and Vista.

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.228 32bit avaliable (Xp not compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.228 32bit avaliable (Xp not compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Thank you!

One problem: Mess32.exe works, but messui32.exe does not open on my PC?! (Win10 x64).

RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Thank you!

One problem: Mess32.exe works, but messui32.exe does not open on my PC?! (Win10 x64).

You are right, is the only exe that fails to launch. Will report it to the official site. Thanks

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.229 32bit avaliable (Xp not compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thank you, kind sir!

MESSUI32 is the wrong version, .226 instead of .229

MESSUI32 is the wrong version, .226 instead of .229

The MessUI can't compile with my enviroment, so the last version working it's 226.

Retro Danuart Youtube

that's really weird, because I have messui .228 32 bit...compiled by Retro Danuart.

OK managed to get working the exes on Xp again. Download them at the usual place.

Bif thanks to Mr-J from Emu-France.com <http://www.emu-france.com>

Retro Danuart Youtube

that's really weird, because I have messui .228 32 bit...compiled by Retro Danuart.

Does it launch?

Retro Danuart Youtube

Does it launch?

MESSUI.EXE or MESSUI32.EXE ?!

My latest working are: MESSUI.EXE which is 64 Bit 0.229 and MESSUI32.EXE which is 32-Bit 0.226

Does it launch?

MESSUI.EXE or MESSUI32.EXE ?!

My latest working are: MESSUI.EXE which is 64 Bit 0.229 and MESSUI32.EXE which is 32-Bit 0.226

We are talking of the 32bits versions of course.

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.230 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thanks again! You´re a true helper for those of us who like to "dabble" with MAME/MESS but don´t have a 64-bit system.

laughing Keep it up!

Does it launch?

Actually, it doesn't. I hadn't noticed.

At least under win7 x64 it doesn't.

I'll check if it launches under a 32 bit OS.

Does it launch?

Actually, it doesn't. I hadn't noticed.

At least under win7 x64 it doesn't.

I'll check if it launches under a 32 bit OS.

Nop, since 227 the messui won't boot. It's strange because the creator says it's a problem with the newest GCC, but I'm doing under GCC 9.3.3 and the result it's the same.

Unfortunately I don't have any clue to get it working, so you'll have to use mess instead.

Retro Danuart Youtube

It is even stranger, since MAMEUI32 does work and it's the same code!!!!!

Really not, MessUI and MameUI are hosted at different githubs sites. Other thing is to build a MameUI with mess only systems...

Retro Danuart Youtube

I thought tha was you were doing. setting target=mess.

Really not, MessUI and MameUI are hosted at different githubs sites. Other thing is to build a MameUI with mess only systems...

but what about MESSUI64, isn't the same code, only compiled for 32 bit insted of 64?

(with the appropriate changes, of course)

It's supposed but, unfortunately I am not the one who can solve the problem :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.231 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

The "monthly thanks" from me laughing. Thank you!!

Thanks smile

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.232 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.233 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Have you considered a version for the Raspberry Pi?

Have you considered a version for the Raspberry Pi?

I don't have a rasp, so you'll have to compile it by yourself.

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MAME and MAMEUI 0.234 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.235 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.236 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thanks @

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.237 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.238 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.239 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.240 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thanks, I wish I could know how to setup them on emulator.

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.241 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.241 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.242 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Hello 

Hi,
simply replace auto with dinput in the mame.ini for keyboard and mouse.

Note: To generate the mame.ini type this mame -cc

#
# OSD INPUT OPTIONS
#
keyboardprovider          dinput
mouseprovider            dinput

simply replace auto with dinput in the mame.ini for keyboard and mouse.

Note: To generate the mame.ini type this mame -cc

#
# OSD INPUT OPTIONS
#
mouseprovider            dinput

Thanks, this worked with fresh new install. 

Strange thing is that the joystick worked fine with 0.242 but not keyboard and mouse. I had my joystick configured, so I just copied the cfg file from old /cfg folder and it still works.

Just do all 4. Just in case.

#

# OSD INPUT OPTIONS

#

mouseprovider             dinput

lightgunprovider          dinput

joystickprovider          dinput