Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

32 bit Mame and other distributions executables - part 1001

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.243 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.244 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

thanks for your work :-)

Any bigger problems to compile MAME 0.245 to 32-Bit or "just no time to do it yet"?

Regards,

Luzie67

Had some problems yes but finally compiled the exes. The problem is I have a lot of work. Will bring them soon.

Retro Danuart Youtube

Hello there, Sthiryu. I just saw that you've managed to upload the latest builds (0.245) on your homepage.

Thank you very much!!

You truly are a "pillar of the community"...... laughing

/jrideburg

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.245 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

32-Bit Executables 0.246.0 available today on RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

32-Bit Executables 0.246.0 available today on RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

hbmameui32.exe from 32bit_Mame_Binaries\hbmameui246_32bit.7z reports 0.245.2

and hbmame32.exe from 32bit_Mame_Binaries\hbmame246_32bit.7z reports 0.245.2

while the .EXEs from the other downloads reports as 0.246.0.

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.246 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Seems something changed in the input handlings again. I had to delete the mame.ini file to have joystick working again.

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.246 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

As always: Thank you very much!

One question: Now that HBMAME 0.245.3 is out: Are you willing to do compiling 32-Bit-Version of it?

No, only when the monthly releases are out :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.247 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MESS, MESSUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.248 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI and MAME 0.249 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI and MAME 0.249 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

It is possible to simply compile MESS in 32 (xp) and 64 bits, this will only be the console/computer part of MAME (without the 'robbbert' specific interface before (if it still existed, IDK)) but this will make it possible to offer all versions. I could do it but it takes me too long at home for emufrance (in addition to everything else). If you think you can do it, that would be a good thing ^_^ 

for this time I made mess 32(xp) and 64 (if you want to take them back, no worries). For the next ones...

for this time I made mess 32(xp) and 64 (if you want to take them back, no worries). For the next ones...

Since the graphical interface is gone, there is no need to keep those versions. My computer is old and last about 3 hours to compile every exe, one day will explode :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI and MAME 0.250 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

UI 32-Bit Version v0.250 = "mameui250Git_32bit.7z" released on RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eiNztWEpk0C7CiiZXz0SMDM_eJOmb0FO

What happened to 32-bit builds for 0.251 ??

I'm out of home :)

I expect to compile them next week...

Retro Danuart Youtube

I'm out of home :)

I expect to compile them next week...

Thanks you. I am also waiting for the new version. I use MAMEXP daily.

I've created a new script to compile MAME under Windows 10 (GCC 12.2.0) that works also under Windows XP.

The script can be downloaded here: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/

Follow the README.TXT in the file "Compile MAME on Windows 10 (17th Jan).zip"

and you will get a working MAME.exe for Windows XP.

if you have any questions please mail me: mameinfo@ewetel.net

ARCADE32, MAME and MAMEUI 0.251 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Will check that script the next release...

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, MAME and MAMEUI 0.251 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Will check that script the next release...

hi,

is it normal that in mame mame251_32bit.zip there are 2 mame.exe ?

True forgot to delete the old one... My fault :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

Updated the exes for Arcade, Mame and MameUi for Xp 32bit, now compiled with GCC 11.2.0 thanks to the scripts made by Mash at Mameinfo. 

Added Arcade64 and MameUi64 exes to the folder, also compiled with latest GCC 11.2.0.

Apparently they work fine, but some testing would be appreciated :)

Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Nobody compiling MESSUI anymore? frown

Until now, nobody (and I mean nobody) has complained about the loss of MESSUI (and MESS), so it's safely assumed it's no longer of interest to anyone.

I've been doing experiments on it in my personal build, so it isn't even working correctly any more.

MAMEUI is another matter - a lot of people mourned its demise - so I might look at it again in 6 months or so. Or not. I can never decide.

Updated the exes for Arcade, Mame and MameUi for Xp 32bit, now compiled with GCC 11.2.0 thanks to the scripts made by Mash at Mameinfo. 

Added Arcade64 and MameUi64 exes to the folder, also compiled with latest GCC 11.2.0.

Apparently they work fine, but some testing would be appreciated :)

I will test your binaries, but it seemed to me that GGC 11.2.0 was not compatible with XP. I will test :)

Yes, I don't understand nothing, but it works :)

Retro Danuart Youtube

MAME 0.252 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles) (pass: retrodanuart):

Retro Danuart Youtube

cant open zipped file, its asking me for password

cant open zipped file, its asking me for password

Did you really read my post?

Retro Danuart Youtube

I've created a new script to compile MAME under Windows 10 (GCC 12.2.0) that works also under Windows XP.

The script can be downloaded here: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/

Follow the README.TXT in the file "Compile MAME on Windows 10 (17th Jan).zip"

and you will get a working MAME.exe for Windows XP.

if you have any questions please mail me: mameinfo@ewetel.net

I have contact you by mail...... i have tryed to compile, for purpose test, a new MameUI 0.252.
Apparently it's fail the make after about 10 minutes............ i don't have idea how it's possible to compile that and if i set all correctly files.

The MAMEUI source (https://github.com/Robbbert/mameui) is "outdated" (28th December 2022).
The code  must be updated for MAME 0.252. Asked Robbbert!

I have no influence on the source code.

The MAMEUI source (https://github.com/Robbbert/mameui) is "outdated" (28th December 2022).
The code  must be updated for MAME 0.252. Asked Robbbert!

I have no influence on the source code.

But this source it's also outdated when 0.251 as been released.
This source it's updated to 0.248 and how it's possible the mameui 0.251 it's be released and shared by someone here ?

You are wrong, the code was synced with the official mame for the 0.251 release. You cand download that code on github.

There is no way to compile a 0.252 version until the owner of the code updates it with the mame code, so be patient...

Retro Danuart Youtube

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.253 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thanks in advance for ui 0.254 :)

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MAME and MAMEUI 0.254 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Is there a MAMEUI 0.254 64bit available?

Get it at PROGETTO SNAPS

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thank you Sthiryu

ARCADE32, HBMAME, HBMAMEUI, MAME, WOLFMAME and MAMEUI 0.255 32bit avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube

Thank you so much for the hbmame 32-bit executables...

Really appreciated!laughing

/jr

MAME 0.256 32bit and derived distributions avaliable (Xp compatibles). Download from RETRODANUART GOOGLEDRIVE

Retro Danuart Youtube