Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

MAME/Arcade 216 - Give us a break - Tenup hu?!

Hi folks, I have scratched my head a lot trying to figure out how to get these games to boot. Upon loading the software list for said games, and selcting the correct game from the list, I get a message that roms/chd are missing please choose another one...
I admit, I am more Arcade orientated than MESS side, so this is prob a noobie problem.

What I have tried to do so far :

Load Tenup
Press TAB

File manager > Floppy Disk (Flop) > Software List > JPM give us a Break Floppy Disks > Tenup compendium 17

"The software selected is missing one or more ROMS/CHD's Please select another one"

At this point I seem to be stuck... Sorry if it is a noobie question, but I never really messed with software lists before.

ZX81v2

Add the Software List folder to your rom path so Mame can find the correct floppy in the guab folder that's inside the SL folder.

Or don't choose [Software List] in the File Manager but browse to the individual floppy to mount it.

Where can I get these "Disk images"?! As I said, I ain't a MESS person. As if I want a system I just get an independent "Simpler" one.

I use the MameUIFX offshoot Arcade UI64 instead of full blown MAME

I can not use a torrent due to ISP and UK laws....Plus I hate PD...

any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks "noone" for you input :)

Been looking online and all I ever find are the rom sets...

Thanks for reading

ZX81v2

There's a Mame 0.202 SL romset on Archive that has guab.

https://archive.org/download/MAME_0.202_Software_List_ROMs_merged