Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

Download category..

The download category next to the left side of the forum is not available right now. I want to hear the truth..

I will ask about the comment above

Are all members possible?

Welcome to everyone's answer

BDA ist not available atm as we have some Problems with the NAS

BDA는 NAS가 문제를 해결할 수 없다고 말했습니다.

So where do you download it now?

Guys. Its fixed.

For those who are technically minded, here's what happened.

Initially, the server (not the NAS) was unreachable. I thought it was the router. However, I found out (later) that the router was not the cause of the problem. While I was troubleshooting the router, I upgraded the firmware on the router, the switch, and the network controller.

After all of that, I found the reason why I could not access the router via normal access was my local internet provider. They changed my IP address. Hmmph!

Next: I continued to troubleshoot, and found the switch port that goes to the public server interface was showing errors. I had the datacenter people jiggle the cable, and it came back.

But, it happened again later on. I had the cable replaced, and changed switch port. That got the website back up. However, the NAS was not working. This is a little more confusing. But ultimately, I added a static route to bypass the router. I think the new router firmware is not forwarding the traffic. But sending it direct to the server on a private interface makes more sense anyway.

Last piece of the jigsaw. Clear your cache. To make our server fast and responsive, there is some magic that we have in the website that tells your browser not to re-load some pages all the time and instead to use a local cache. Clearing your cache will get you back up for the download area.

Cz

ㅁㅁ 고정.

이제는 사람들을 놀라게 할 것입니다.

NAS가 시작되었습니다. 나. 문제가 문제가된다. 부엌, 스위치 및 네트워크 제어기를 사용하는 중.

그 모든 후, 나는 정상적인 접근을 할 수 없으므로 내 인터넷 제공자가 발견했습니다. IP 주소를 변경했습니다. 흠!

다음 : 공용 서버가 스위치 모듈에서 오류가 발생했습니다. 데이터 센터 사람들은이 컴퓨터를 사용하여 컴퓨터를 다시 작동시킵니다.

다시 시작할 수 있습니다. 케이블을 교체하고 스위치를 변경하십시오. 그 웹 사이트를 시작하십시오. NAS는 작동하지 않습니다. 더 혼란 스럽습니다. 다시 한 번 더 고정 경로를 추가하십시오. 새로운 라우터가 교통을하지 않는다고 생각하면됩니다. 그러나 사기 인터페이스를 사용하는 것은 더 많은 의미가있다.

orthogonal of last slice. 캐시를 지울있다. 서버를 응답으로 만들려면 웹 사이트에서 다른 문서를 사용하여 다른 페이지를로드하거나 그 밖의 다른 프로그램을 사용하십시오. 캐시를 지우면 다운로드를 계속 진행하십시오.

Cz

How do I clear my cache?

You have to clear your browsercCache. Where? It depens on what browser you are using. Ask our friend Google :-)

Cloud cache to keepaway. 어디에 있습니까? 당신이 사용하는 데 사용합니다. Google 친구에게 물어주세요. :-)

Thank you very much.