Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Various Arcade

I've been working on collecting the various arcade set for a while now, and finally managed to get close to 30% complete. I know that would be a large fill, so I'm still searching for some of the larger files, and edited my fixdat so it wouldn't be such a massive request. I appreciate any help with this since it has proven to be quite the endeavor to try and collect this set, since most of the older links are no longer available. Does anyone have any sources for the disk roms from this set? Thanks again for any help with this.

that was all i can find.

Use my MEGA-link https://mega.nz/folder/HZFlQALQ#7_j-rcBnkwRSgFsEEEjjLw

it may brings it down .....if not post a fixdat.

Yours and F205v mega pages are some of the first places I check for updates. Unfortunately, most of what I'm missing is from before 2019, and either the links I find are dead or there are not any good places to find this set. I spent a lot of time downloading individual files from the citylan website, although tedious, I continue to get closer. I am including my full fixdat this time around. I know it is a lot since I still haven't found a spot to grab the disk images from, those take up a lot of space, and is why I omitted them from my first fixdat. Thank you for looking at my fixdat, and for any fills. Each one gets me that much closer, so they are all appreciated.

aha 23GB ...not small ..sync in progress

Thank you so much, and yes I knew it would be quite sizeable, especially with all the disk images that I was missing, I do really appreciate it.

Officially all green, feels good to finally be at that point. Thanks again as I know how much time goes into not only making the fix, but also the time it takes to upload all that.

ok .....and again EMMA and various arcade updated :-)

we dont need commercials here .....

Thank you for removing the link - that username is listed as a-/linked to a suspected spamaddress.

We do not need these things here on Retroroms - this site is supposed to be about emulation...

/jr

hello, I unfortunately had a drive failure this summer and my backup for this set was only through mid 2018. I have gotten the updates posted in Mucci's MEGA and around the forums as well as what I could find individually on citylan. Here is the fixdat for what I haven't been able to find. I would appreciate any help, thx

I can't seem to find anything from before the mega link up above.. I filled the emma part but not the various arcade part.. I will attach my fixdat in hope that someone may be able to help, or point me in the right direction to find the rest... I have checked the old links on the forum, none are alive..

@Jacob217, your fix is 30.7GB big, the complete set is 40.7GB zipped.

I uploaded the complete 2022-12-31 set to the Internet Archive.
You can either download the full set as one zip, or as separate zips by clicking View Contents.

@noone, wow thank you so much! I really appreciate it, I hope I can be of help to you and others one day!

Is Citylan dead?

Yes it is, the site owner said it's having issues. No date given for resumption of service.

Hi,

Please, can somebody share the latest dat file (2022-12-31) for EMMA + Various Arcade?

Dat from december 22

MAME_Others.rar1.7M14 downloads

Here.

20221231.zip1.8M15 downloads

hmm my dat is useless?

None is useless. Thank you very much guys!

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf