Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

They actually fixed the speed on Konami games

Played several of them (SalamanderSuper Contra), and they're actually in their proper speed! They don't sound like 50hz anymore!

Racing Jam now works normal? surprised

O,o What? Which emulator? And which platform? And who are "They"?

I'm talking about MAME, of course.

Yes, several Konami games had the audio playback speed corrected, thanks to a fix of the YM2151 emulation.  Contra, Super Contra, Vigilante, Crime Fighters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, Aliens, and Salamander/Life Force, along with a few others.

I can't even emulate any games. Can you link me to the best available tutorial so I can learn how to play any of these games on emulator? I am using Windows 7.

I can't even emulate any games. Can you link me to the best available tutorial so I can learn how to play any of these games on emulator? I am using Windows 7.

You can try FinalBurnNeo from here : Release nightly builds · finalburnneo/FBNeo (github.com)

How about just using Google and searching for "How to set up Mame"? It's not complex at all to do.

Here's one of the first hits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G-xB9D9bio