Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic

Replacement for ROMShepherd

You can join here

Domain will be active until 2025

May be late to the party, but some users might want to find a forum similar to the Old RS

Is it still so over moderated as when I was last a member? " over moderated" as in the constant removing post/threads

@te_lanus

Not so much, only clearing of broken/expired links.

You can join here

Domain will be active until 2025

May be late to the party, but some users might want to find a forum similar to the Old RS

Let's the fun begin.....

Firmware > Emulators Based > vdmgr > vdmgr_bios.zip

Some new ROMs are coming soon.

Tomy PyuTa.png5.7K15 views

@AnnaWu

How is this relevant ?

@Loggan08

She is mentioning BIOS section, which some firmware files are missing in the vdmgr emulator

@AnnaWu

Where I can find the emulator webpage? I only could found the 0.1.8 version

@Lodan

The firmware is not missing but coming soon because the new version is in progress.

See here: https://twitter.com/annawu_

@Lodan

The firmware is not missing but coming soon because the new version is in progress.

See here: https://twitter.com/annawu_

@AnnaWu thank you, I will be waiting ;)

Domain extended to 2026

Did you delete part of the forum (again)?

The Mame threads seem to be gone.

@noone

The update pack posted there is here : http://213.185.13.233/MAME

I can get the update packs from this site.

I'm just curious why you keep deleting forum posts.

@noone

Tidynes

Not only did I join but this will have to be the 3rd time I would have to sign up again because my account has been deleted.

With all do respect, it needs to grow a bit because it's becoming a frustration and 99.99% of everything can be found elsewhere.

Here is another thing.

I recovered the 2k code off the 6801 inside my Coleco ADAM DISK Drive.
I asked last week if it is still needed for MESS/MAME and no one thought it would be a good idea to reply so whatever.

@MikeL2000

The account deletions were on accounts not logged in for 30 days, considering the size of the forum at the time, this seemed like a reasonable choice.

@MikeL2000

The account deletions were on accounts not logged in for 30 days, considering the size of the forum at the time, this seemed like a reasonable choice.

Well, I thought I just logged in a week ago and shortly before posting my last post.... account gone again.

THAT SAID...

There is so much inactivity there is really no reason to go onto the board.

Rom Shepard had so much going on with this and that I guess MOBA has to build up.  Provided the usual hoarding or someone grabbing everything then putting it on a play to play 1FICHER account.

My favorite excuse is "That Amiga software from 30 years ago still copywrited" while Nintendo shuts you down for sharing Switch and WIIU roms.

It's not frustration, it's sarcasm.

Big N didn't shut down RS; it was closed by its owner.

@MikeL2000

I can sence your sarcasm, however it's not your workplace nor your place of business, so I don't see why your mad about it.

Mad about it because a lot of people lost a great hangout thanks to just a few people getting GREEDY.

But at the end of the day, like you said, not my place.

I remember a plumber came to my apartment and replaced parts under the sink that were perfectly fine.
He said the same thing when I asked him...Why are you replacing perfectly good parts.
he said and I quote "Why do you care, you aren't paying for it"

Well, why say anything, mind your own business...It's not YOUR place..

Just like the 1FICHER guy at Start Land....Hoard it, lock it down then charge people or send them to malware sites if you try to download.  Nahhhh, don't say anything...mind your own business....

In the mean time I also lose a source to TOSEC, No-Intro and some good friends.

I don't want it to happen again.

Nah, I won't be doing that again, it was an early time of the forum.

I recovered the 2k code off the 6801 inside my Coleco ADAM DISK Drive.

I asked last week if it is still needed for MESS/MAME and no one thought it would be a good idea to reply so whatever.

Maybe no one here or on MOBA knows if it's needed or not? Such things you can better ask Mamedevs.

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Off Topic