Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback

Purchased Basic $5 Membership Can't login BDA

as the title says... Can't login. RR says I have the membership, BDA says I don't...

Last time I did this, it was instant... So Reset password on my main account don't work, and now bda ain't talking to accounts...

Gremlins?

Membership: Basic

expires in 30 days

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document you requested. This could be due to either an incorrect username, and incorrect password, or your quota has been exceeded. Click here to upgrade your membership

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r

It's probably because of #10 on https://www.retroroms.info/forum/topic/Downloads.htm

I upgraded, and I still cant download

• Your previous failed login (before upgrade) is cached for up to 60 minutes max. After upgrading, you may need to wait up to 60 minutes if you exceeded a limit before upgrading.

Thanks chief for explanation. I ain't around here much now days but it's nice to know things ain't broken :)

Just to verify - That was the issue. Nothing wrong with BDA or subs. Infact for a fiver, It's worth getting just to support the site :)

All The Best Czoki and the Team

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r

Could someone please sort out my account, I purchased a Basic membership and then because I wanted some more files (updating Mame from 2013) updated to an intermediate  the next day but I'm still showing as basic...Paid by paypal..Have my email that says its changed to intermediate but it hasn't, please adjust..Cheers..

Thank you for updating it, appreciated!!

I have a standard account and I can't download anything.

Can you see the files? Have you login with the username/password in the bda.retroroms.info:82? Have you tried another browser? What is the error?

I have downloaded right now 1 file, the service is running.

when i try to download anything it asks for the login and password and after i do it it asks for it again

I figured it out had to rest password and log in that way

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback