Forums  ›  Emulators: Others  ›  General

Open Emu problems

I am experiencing problems with some of the ROMS, I get the following message

"World Cup 90" (wcup90).

Mechanical systems or systems which require artwork to operate are not supported.

and

"Strider 2 (Euro 991213)" (strider2).

This machine does not work and the emulation is not yet complete. There is nothing you can do to fix this problem except wait for the MAME developers to improve the emulation.

Not sure what I am doing wrong!

There is nothing you can do to fix this problem

"World Cup 90" (wcup90).

Mechanical systems or systems which require artwork to operate are not supported.

Including this one?

World Cup 90 is a pinball machine. Pinball machines cannot work because of the mechanical bits and pieces that you don't have.

Maybe you meant tehkanwc, or perhaps twcup90.

As for Strider 2, it seems to be ok, at least for the few minutes I tried it.

Hi Robert thanks you so much yes it is Tecmo World Cup 90 I was after seems to work now. Strider and a few more ROMS don't load, kust displays the message above. I have 0.217 ROM set, does it need updated set? TBH I have had problems since the update and have had to replace all ROMS and deleted lots by mistake, Nightmare!

Currently experiencing getting Marvel vs Capcom 2 to work.  Anyone else experiencing similar problems? Research has indicated I may need Naomi in my life, but I don't know a Naomi. Any ideas?

Where did you get your 0.217 ROM set from I get this message for Supersidekicks when I try loading that game? others seem to work ok though?? Could you provide the link are where you exactly install files please? Thanking you