Forums  ›  Tools and Dats  ›  ROM-Management

Mame Rollback Dats?

Hi everyone..

Could anyone help me out finding a realible source for mame rollback dats for mame rollback sets, including latest mame rollback dat for mame0225? I cant find these dats anywhere at the moment? Not even progettosnaps.net website hosts them? Any pointers would be appreciated..

Hey bud,

I started a MAME Archives collection back in v0.143ish and I have been silently updating it every release, the MEGA link is here...

https://mega.nz/#F!Kl9AxTAA!3n4trnsyXA4EVNScL-I-2w

... and it only contains everything from v0.201 upwards (note: I will delete some older stuff to make room for new releases in the coming months), but checking out the DATs/ARMAX section of each upload will get you all the Rollback DATs releases since v0.201, you just need to dig through folders to get them. (its designed to copy the entire thing into your existing collection folder)

If you need something earlier that is not listed there, I have every Rollback DAT since EgoElf and robber804 started the project back in the day and since passing it on to ARMAX at v0.132 I have all of his stuff as well, so if you are looking for something very specific let me know.

Thanks,

Mords

Mords!!!!

I dont want to over do it, but THANKYOU so much!!! Currently digging thru the archives, im currnetly rebuilding my older 0216 set up to 0255 and want to create the rolllback sets since then, so i should be able to find my way from here... Amazing post and info i am very very greatfull.. thankyou.

Anytime... good luck bud.

Thanks,

Mordor