Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

MAME/ARCADE + HBMAME

Hello, how can combine the src of HBMAME with the src of MAME / MAMEUI / ARCADE?

I use the MCAS program:  https://www.systempixel.fr/mame-compiler-automated-scripts/

I need a simple method to combine correctly the src of HBMAME with the src

of MAME / MAMEUI / ARCADE, it's possible to create a .diff patch for MCAS?

ShinGokuZen: Copy pasted from the other thread:

https://www.1emulation.com/forums/topic/36366-mamearcade-hbmame/

Hi, i need help, i asked to Robert if he can help me but apparently his answers as always are negative (no and no)

Why does no one help me? I'd like to combine HBMAME src into MAME or ARCADE to make a unique executable.

MAME + HBMAME = MAME PLUS 

ARCADE + HBMAME = ARCADE PLUS 

I am trying in different ways, for example i tried also this method:

1) I got the hbmame folder from hbmame src (src ---> hbmame)

2) In store-master i added the hbmame folder in src path

3) I added the whole list of hbmame.lst in mame.list

4) For the parent duplicates i will removal later...

5) I started the MCAS compiler where it stopped at these errors (read log-errors)

Mucci: @ShinGokuZen: why are you posting this to this thread? It has nothing to do with it!

You have already open a thread, do you really think that it will make it better to post again in another thread?

I don't think that you will find someone who is helping you as it is very difficult and a lot of work to do to create this build. And asking the maintainer to give their build into your project is useless ........

Sorry for the double post, this project is not useless, because combines HBMAME + MAME

into a unique executable, is it possible that you would not like to have everything in one executable?

At the contrary, executable files with duplicate parent roms weight is really useless.

It would be wonderful to add HBMAME inside MAME or ARCADE. Why not do it?

ShinGokuZen: Sorry for the double post, this project is not useless, because combines HBMAME + MAME

into a unique executable, is it possible that you would not like to have everything in one executable?

At the contrary, executable files with duplicate parent roms weight is really useless.

It would be wonderful to add HBMAME inside MAME or ARCADE. Why not do it?

Honestly, i don't understand why combining HBMAME with MAME is a bad thing?

On the contrary, it would be wonderful, a new build that combines hbmame and mame in unique executable. 

It would be wonderful to make a new build :(

I'm not saying that it is a bad thing nor that it is forbidden. Im only saying that I saw trying such "all-inclusive" build to compile, it is a huge work to do and maintain.

And you can't ask HBMAME maintainer to help you as he would get probably in trouble with MAMEdev.

Its a project that you have to do it yourself and maybe someone will help you ...........I can't help you in that project, sorry.

But what i need is just a little help, that's all, i'll take care of the development.

I am the one who will waste time doing so many tests, what i need is just this;

how i can combine hbmame + mame without problems? Only this.

For the development, updating, removal of parent duplicates

and other are concerned, i take care about this development.

At least a minimum of help from those who have competence in compilations, that's all.

We can create shortcuts, particular files, diff patches, a small tool, that allow the

compilation of hbmame and mame combined together in a unique executable.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf