Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

MAME 0.245 ROMs sooner (arcade + mess)

I will update the following folder for the updates  (from official 0.244 to the next official release 0.245):

https://bda.retroroms.info:82/downloads/mame/update-packs/mame-0245/

https://mega.nz/folder/jQc10YCT#QaJOZuv6zIfe2IAUkxpcLQ

Don't search/post here stuff that is already added to 0.244 or earlier!

we're already at 245, how time flies.

Still, I hope that Alpine Surfer and the Namco System 23 games should be fixed and have full protection.

Still, I hope that Alpine Surfer and the Namco System 23 games should be fixed and have full protection.

Not even gals panic II or racing jam yet. frown

Good evening to you of the Forum, can anyone skilled in the field convert this mortal kombat yawdim roms? It has black skies which is the exact one on the card. Only works on mameui 0.223.

mkyawdim2.zip4.8M20 downloads

Will they fix the freezing for Konami Viper games?

Will they fix the freezing for Konami Viper games?

Nope, they will stay like that for a very long time.

The more you ask MAME devs to do something the less likely they want to work on it. I suggest you give the MAME devs Thanks for what they are doing right now rather than post all the time ( I hope that Alpine Surfer and the Namco System 23 games should be fixed and have full protection ) the MAME devs do read these forums. Let's see if you post wanting something next month.

The more you ask MAME devs to do something the less likely they want to work on it. I suggest you give the MAME devs Thanks for what they are doing right now rather than post all the time ( I hope that Alpine Surfer and the Namco System 23 games should be fixed and have full protection ) the MAME devs do read these forums.

The only thing i want is the newest versions of mame.

I always thank the mame devs for the hard work, it needs more people like that in mame to get even fast as it is now.

The time will tell us when the game gets working.

It is not easy, if you wish to see it.

Konami Viper is in the 2000's section, they still need to work on the 90's and 80's first. 

One of each time.

Is everyone missing the m4nnww2 complete set and m4tutbwb complete set? 

I usually rebuild with new stuff, scan to remove the gunk, and drop the ClrMame/backup folder on the scan.  Not sure exactly what happened, but I do have m4nnww.zip and a bunch of other m4 in the backup folder.

Not missing.  If anyone can explain why CMP does weird things like this, please reply.  I just now realized that "missing but fixable" just means check the "fix missing" box.  Any dupes in the current collection will be copied where they need to be.  And my Add-Paths include the backup folder.

People should check seatle.cpp and vegas.cpp all games working great.

I usually rebuild with new stuff, scan to remove the gunk, and drop the ClrMame/backup folder on the scan.  Not sure exactly what happened, but I do have m4nnww.zip and a bunch of other m4 in the backup folder.

Not missing.  If anyone can explain why CMP does weird things like this, please reply.  I just now realized that "missing but fixable" just means check the "fix missing" box.  Any dupes in the current collection will be copied where they need to be.  And my Add-Paths include the backup folder.

I always have my backups saved and always use Clearmame against it after getting any updates. 
These 2 complete sets are the only ones I have missing.  Could someone post them if they have them? 

I can't even find either of them online anywhere either.  :(

PS.  I was able to find them under the 245 Full here.  Thanks. 

Hi Im newbie here, Can someone teachme how can I download fullrooms 245 please?

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf