Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

In search of following roms

There used to be a website I would go to that provided MAME roms updated for each official MAME release. That site no longer keeps up with the releases. As a result, The following are the roms along with missing

Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition(040202)

dl-1425.bin, qsound_hle.zip

Virtua Fighter

epr-14869.25, epr-14869b.25, epr14869c.25, model1io.zip

Metal Slug 5

sp1-u4.bin, sp1-u3.bin, sp1-j3.bin, sp-j3.sp1, uni-bios_3_3.rom

I will be adding more games listed in my missing rom list to this post.  I have cmpro and am curious of some of these can be repaired ussing that program and the emulator dat file

Don't hate, emulate!

The 2 zips you mention plus the zip needed for Metal Slug 5 (neogeo.zip) are all in the mame-202-full folder.

zscomp I have visited the mame 0.202 full folder and don't see the updated zips for the games I listed.and the date modified for the roms I'm lookingg for matches the  date modified for the rom I already have.  I always thought the entire romset was modified with the new files.  I am not new to MAME, but I still have much to llearn. please be patient and show me the way embarassed

Don't hate, emulate!

I have downloaded the necessary zip files. I already have an older neogeo.zip file in my MAME rom folder. Can this new version replace the older one?

Don't hate, emulate!

Yes. Replace it.

Another question for you. Killer Instinct 1 & 2 stopped working after this most recent update.  I noticed the most recent dates for the KI 1&2 roms on this site are from last year.  Wouldn't that mean that those roms would still not be up to date if the ones I currently have just recently stopped working? They technically should have stopped working many updates ago.  I'm not sure where on this site I would find the most up to date romsets for those two games(the CHDs that I have are just fine according to rom audit scans).

Don't hate, emulate!

They work for me.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf