Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Final burn alpha 0.2.97.43 miss

I miss this roms for final burn alpha 0.2.97.43 for 4 consol

Those SuprGrafx roms are in the BDA since 2016-11-28.

The rest I uploaded here; there are still 3 Megadrive roms missing.

I added the 3 missing roms to my upload folder.

Thank you, Perkele! You don't have these missing arcade roms too, by any chance?

miss this  files;

The King of Fighters '99 Anniversary Edition (hack) [Prototype] [system: Neo Geo [BIOS only] - folder: kof99ae - parent: kof99 - size: 124mb]

missing rom: kof99ae_p1.bin [size: 1048576] [CRC32: 3dad12db]

missing rom: kof99ae_p2.bin [size: 4194304] [CRC32: f8566133]

missing rom: kof99ae_p3.bin [size: 4194304] [CRC32: bc85cf02]

Yesterplay80 here is your fix
https://mirrorace.com/m/48vod

When you are rebuilding your old romsets, even though FB Alpha v0.2.97.43 (ClrMame Pro XML).dat may say that a couple of roms are not needed for dmnfrntpcb.zip, svgpcb.zip and thegladpcb.zip, you need to manually add pgm_m01s.rom and pgm_t01s.rom to dmnfrntpcb.zip and svgpcb.zip,
and pgm_m01s.rom, pgm_t01s.rom and bios.u42 to thegladpcb.zip to make these three sets as available and able to run. You can find all the needed rom files in the archive "pgm.zip"

I didn't post the Arcade roms because they are in Mame and Mame is up-to-date in the BDA.

I did include the samples that you requested, though.

After completing latest MAME integration I'm left with 3 Kof missing (kof2k2omg9, kof2k2omg9b, kof98mix) and also mslug5w...although weirdly I can't seem to get the latter in my fix dat..?

Can anyone confirm the status of these?

When you are rebuilding your old romsets, even though FB Alpha v0.2.97.43 (ClrMame Pro XML).dat may say that a couple of roms are not needed for dmnfrntpcb.zip, svgpcb.zip and thegladpcb.zip, you need to manually add pgm_m01s.rom and pgm_t01s.rom to dmnfrntpcb.zip and svgpcb.zip,
and pgm_m01s.rom, pgm_t01s.rom and bios.u42 to thegladpcb.zip to make these three sets as available and able to run. You can find all the needed rom files in the archive "pgm.zip"

Thanks a lot! Yeah, this "bug" has been around for several versions now, I wonder if it will ever get fixed. :)

I didn't post the Arcade roms because they are in Mame and Mame is up-to-date in the BDA.

Sorry, after I tried the 1941 rom from there, which didn't work, I assumed the other missing ones were different too.

After completing latest MAME integration I'm left with 3 Kof missing (kof2k2omg9, kof2k2omg9b, kof98mix) and also mslug5w...although weirdly I can't seem to get the latter in my fix dat..?

Can anyone confirm the status of these?

The HBMAME section of the BDA has these.

taking advantage of the topic how to use the megadriv cheats in the emulator Final burn alpha 0.2.97.43 anyone can help from now thank you.

After some great efforts, all my FBA 2.97.43 roms are up to date,

just missing 2 megadrive roms that make me crazy to found...someone has perhaps?

"shinobi iii - return of the ninja master (usa, MIJEThack)" / md_shinobi3umj (clone of md_shinobi3)/ shinobi iii - return of the ninja master (usa,mijethack).bin / CRC AAEA518F

"Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy Hack rev.5149" / md_umk3t / UMKT_5149.bin / CRC 1D9D22EBA

Did those great efforts include clicking the DOWNLOADS link that's on the top of every page on this site?

Because both files you miss are in the BDA since 2017-07-12.

Oupssss :-p the 2 missing weren't the more difficult indeed...I think I search before on BDA but don't search again.

Many thanks

Kisss kissssss

Thanks alot for this file! It helped alot to update to the latest version! wink

miss this  files;

The King of Fighters '99 Anniversary Edition (hack) [Prototype] [system: Neo Geo [BIOS only] - folder: kof99ae - parent: kof99 - size: 124mb]

missing rom: kof99ae_p1.bin [size: 1048576] [CRC32: 3dad12db]

missing rom: kof99ae_p2.bin [size: 4194304] [CRC32: f8566133]

missing rom: kof99ae_p3.bin [size: 4194304] [CRC32: bc85cf02]

Did anyone ever get these.  I'm only missing these from 0.2.97.43.  Please help.  TIA

here your kof99ae missing files wink

kof99ae missing.zip9M200 downloads
how to use this file?
Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf