Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback

Downloading help

Is it possible to connect direct via FTP? I'm new to the site and have a paid membership, I've been trying to download the full mame set for a 3ish days now, got booted from the site for 24 hrs twice, Then this Jdownloader thing has failed at different points in the alphabet to add all links twice (which as you know takes a very long time) Is there some tips for getting this done or. Connecting direct to FTP would be much simpler i think, is this possible? 

Is it possible to connect direct via FTP? I'm new to the site and have a paid membership, I've been trying to download the full mame set for a 3ish days now, got booted from the site for 24 hrs twice, Then this Jdownloader thing has failed at different points in the alphabet to add all links twice (which as you know takes a very long time) Is there some tips for getting this done or. Connecting direct to FTP would be much simpler i think, is this possible? 

Linking our membership system to FTP would be challenging... if not impossible. HTTP downloads are the best we have.

CZ

Thank you for the reply. 

I know it's been 6 months, but I found this to be very helpful and simple.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/simple-mass-downloader/

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback