Forums  ›  Emulators: Mame  ›  General

Decompress a chd file

Hello, I would like to decompress a chd file to extract the music with chdman, but how do we do it because I do not understand too much?

Files ain't stored in formats like on a PC, open media player type. It ain't that simple.

Look for M1BRIDGE MAME Music rom player. This will allow game soundtracks to be played and ripped to wave files

Other way is to enter the service mode of the game and see if it has a sound test routine. Use a audio grabber to record the unedited sound playing.

Messy

I have already done this but my game dates from 2008 and the M1BRIDGE MAME software only makes games dating back to 2001.

Might want to say which game it is.

It's Kodai Ouja Kyouryuu King - Mezame yo! Arata-naru Chikara !! (Japan, Ver 4.000) (MDA-C0061) (romset dinoki4).

Tenka and Tenkasly?

Why do you have two accounts here?

Yes, WHY? Stranger Things...

Tenka and Tenkasly?

Why do you have two accounts here?

He's probably using multiple accounts in an effort to thwart the download limitation system.

It's Kodai Ouja Kyouryuu King - Mezame yo! Arata-naru Chikara !! (Japan, Ver 4.000) (MDA-C0061) (romset dinoki4).

And why creating a new topic instead of continuing in the previous one here : https://www.retroroms.info/forum/topic/Problem-with-Kodai-Ouja-Kyouryuu-King-.htm ?