Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback

Can not Reset Account Password

Hi folks, after some OS fun, I lost me password list due to windows eating itself... I have tried to reset the password for my main acount but for some reason, I do not receive the confirmation email. Done the usual, check folders, check spam, check everything... Nothing

However, I just signed up this account on a backup email and it went straight through...

I have been a member of here for a long time. Any ideas on issue?

ZX81v2 - R Tape Loading Err0r

I lost me password list due to windows eating itself

You don't have any backup of your files?

Cheers ZX!!!

Glad to see you back online.

I'm assuming that you clicked the "Forgot password?" link on the login box.

It asks for your #RR email address to send the needed information and reset your password.

I would have tested it further, but I hate to mess up the password I've had since the beginning.

Sorry about your troubles. Good luck getting it sussed out.

RM

[quote]I'm assuming that you clicked the "Forgot password?" link on the login box.

It asks for your #RR email address to send the needed information and reset your password.

I would have tested it further, but I hate to mess up the password I've had since the beginning.

Sorry about your troubles. Good luck getting it sussed out.[/quote]

Hiya Rowdy :)

Yeah , I ain't that dumb (yet).. lol

Everything verifies through RR but no email ever turns up to that account, not even in spam...

the mail host is hotmail but his worked on this backup account... weird...

My passwords are backed up, but I didn't update the list, so it has my old password... d'oh

My err0r at the end of the day.. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug on site :)

Respect

ZX81v2

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback