Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback

Blocked for 24 hours

Every time I download a single rom from the downloads, I get punted off the site and cant get back on for 24 hours. Its quite frustrating grabbing 1 rom a day, Any help would be appreciated,

Regards

Afc

Same thing has just started happening to me. Any ideas anyone?? Thanks

Just grabbed my last two roms and didn't get booted, thanks for fixing.

I get this too now.

Whenever I download a rom from the BDA the system blocks my IP and I get a 'connection timed out' error when I open the website.

I can access the site using a different IP, so it clearly has to do with blocking the IP address.

Why?

Hello, I append to this topic because it's happening to me as well. Trying to download one rom from the 0.203 update, it keeps asking for my password. If I cancel, it forces me out and I can't even load the site or the forum. If I get another IP from my ISP, or try using my mobile phone, I can access (currently using my phone to type this...), but then everything loops.

A few hours ago I could access and download without issues (and am below my daily limit).

Not sure of what's going on...

Me also, guys. It is frsutrating this blocking. And you can't see any timer how long it was your last download. I didn't understand anything here. I read from a another site that this site for free users is limited about 100 files every 24 hours. OK, with this I can live, but how I can know it is 24 hours reached or not?

Yup, also affected by it a few times. It seems browsing the site too fast or clicking on names of users willñ make the forum ban you automatically... Is there any admins reading this??

SAME PROBLEM BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR OVER A WEEK

I am also having the same issue.

The Hoppster

Same here.

When I open a post in the Forum i get banned.

Me, too!  But the download sections seem to be down as well!

Two days and again, same thing, struggled with voyagers.chd.

Need only from file voyagers.part116.rar to end.
Can't complete this ever. I give up the hope.

Btw, thanks for all last days/week.

Same here, I got 12 parts of voyagers.zip and waited for 2 days to be sure, the limit isn't the problem...still asking for username and password

voyagers is the only chd that I am missing but I doubt this will ever get completed :-( Maybe some moderator can help or shed a light on this issue ?

Thanks and best regards

Andreas

That happened to me awhile back too. I DM the staff, then it was fixed. Not sure what caused it, but now at least I know I was the only one.

Forums  ›  RetroRoms  ›  Feedback