Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

Missing a few samples

So I managed to get a complete MAME 0.181 set! I'm very happy about that, thank you to this site and everyone who contributes! But when I run an audit in MAME64UI, I'm still missing 6 samples (and nothing else!). I'm not sure where to find these at, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

super80
super80d
super80e
super80m
super80r
super80v

Quote by SupraKarma :

So I managed to get a complete MAME 0.181 set! I'm very happy about that, thank you to this site and everyone who contributes! But when I run an audit in MAME64UI, I'm still missing 6 samples (and nothing else!). I'm not sure where to find these at, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!

super80
super80d
super80e
super80m
super80r
super80v

Those aren't sample names, those aren't even sample file names, those are names (one parent, 5 clones) of a console system which depend on the missing samples.  You may want to supply a more descriptive idea of what you think you are missing.  It is possible to copy and paste the text inside the audit results box.

Or you can type this at the Command prompt to obtain the actual sample file name:

MAMEUI64.exe -lx super80 | find "super80" | find "sampleof="

That will tell you the name of the sample file, right after the word sampleof=.

If you wish to know the actual names of the samples themselves, you can type this on the Command prompt:

MAMEUI64.exe -lx super80 | find "<sample "

Which will give you two names.

Samples can be found here: http://www.progettosnaps.net/samples/

Or you can just not worry about it, as you will probably not spend much time using the super80 console.

Awesome! Apologies for my ignorance, thank you so much for your patience and help. You're right, I will never use that in 100 years probably... but missing samples for six games is offensive to my OCD lol.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf