Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf

MAME ROM sources

I know this may be a really dumb question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Do MAME ROMs usually get uploaded here first, or are the reuploaded from somewhere else? It amazes me how fast ROMs get added here, and I was wondering what the source is.

We have a good Network........

I mean first one is the Dumper that "creates" it, then it goes to a programmer that implements it in MAME and then .it goes "public" ........

Maybe you can get it from the Dumper or somewhere else first....

Could you provide an example of site where it goes public pre-retroroms? (Other than archive.org)

As I don't need other sites .....you have to find it out yourself.

Are you saying that you don't need other sites, because you people send ROMs directly to you, or because you don't want to reveal sources.

I get all the update roms from this site. If you noticed there are forums for the next release. Mucci has setup a MEGA link to collect the images before it's released, and when and version is released, Every image is there.

Alternate ways is if you are familiar with bit torrents, go to pleasuredome.org to get stuff.

If you now what the usenet is and have a subscription to a newsgroup server like giganews or newshosting the newsgroup alt.binaries.mame

I use newshosting and they have a 3 year retention and have really good vpn service.

rwood2477, that's completely besides the question.

ThomasColeman2, you're too curious; you never ask a dealer where he gets his stuff from.

Forums  ›  Romz  ›  InSearchOf